[blindza] Re: New Member

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 09:39:02 +0200

Welcome!

Good to have you on here.

Like it says in the welcome message etc. you're pretty much welcome to post almost any message to the list.

Basically, like I've said before, I basically just want us to be able to talk about things like lifestyle/technology etc. etc.

Cheers

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kallie Swanepoel" To: <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [blindza] New Member

Hi All

Seem to be a tradition on this list to be introduced by yourself, I
would like to do so.

I'm Kallie Swanepoel from Pretoria - owning a piano tuning business, and
have lots of other strange interests that you'll get to know as time
goes by.

I'm not a great lists person, but will read the list mail, and respond
if I feel to do so.

Regards

Kallie Swanepoel
Piano Tuner/Klavierstemmer