[blindwoodworker] Re: Austrailia

  • From: "JDM" <sunnyday001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindwoodworker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 10:06:40 +1000

Hi John,

I'm pleased you enjoyed the movie "Australia." Here, in Australia, the movie
received very poor reviews. Most reviewers regarding the story line  as nothing
but a set of Australian cliches that reflect little of Australia's true
character. All reviewers agree however that the cinematography and production
were excellent.

I've not viewed the movie myself, but now that I have your recommendation, I'll
track it down on DVD.

Thanks,

John in Australia.