[blindreplay] Re: trouble with adding podcasts

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 06:50:57 -0400

  Using JAWS 14 and Replay AV 8.
  Added a 2nd podcast from the media guide with no issues.

  Tips
  Always choose the media guide within Replay AV's tools menu.

  When you choose guide/add link within the media guide for the podcast you
want to add to Replay AV 8 please wait like 10 seconds and then use keyboard
keystrokes alt-tab which will bring up the add show properties dialog/setup for
you podcast. You will see the feed URL edit box and the name edit box for your
podcast you have added and more.

  If you do not see this properties dialog setup screen hold down your alt key
and keep pressing your tab key until you see it.