[blindreplay] Re: trouble with adding podcasts

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 06:41:26 -0400

I added a podcasts using Replay AV 8 and the media guide with no issues using
JAWS 14. Are you using the media guide within Replay AV 8? Run Replay AV 8, go
to the tools menu and choose media guide. It takes you to the media guide
website, choose podcasts link. What I did next is choose top rated podcasts and
then recent podcasts. Found a podcast to test and click on the guide/add link.
Wait a few seconds, do a alt-tab to switch and the add show properties dialog
appears. Which podcast are you trying to add? Full name of podcast so I can
check it for you.