[blindreplay] something odd in my syst tray

  • From: "Susan Wojtecki" <wojtecki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 09:17:15 -0400

Hi all,
i'm trying to find out about haali media splitter, which has placed several entries in my syst tray. From a bit of searching on Google i found that it has something to do with MP4 or some kind of video format and do have some vague recollection of using an embedded player to listen to something when surfing, but didn't actually remember whether this installed something or not. i was just wondering if this had anything to do with Replay Converter. It's probably more a nuisance than something that's actually harmful but i really would like it gone if I can manage it without creating a bigger mess. i thought it might be connected with my recent install of Windows Live Messenger but think that's just coincidence. Any advice/enlightenment appreciated. Many thanks.

Susan