[blindreplay] Re: Listview Bug?

  • From: pasquale acquaviva <noahpeal73107@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 14:50:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hi to Petro and the list,

I'm not sure that I totally understand your question,
but I think that yor observation stems from a bug with
the legislators in Congress rather than in RAV.
Because the clock would have sprung ahead one hour on
the first Sunday in april of 2006, RAV has some
compensatory information built into it that takes note
of this occurrence.  But since Congress, in its
infinite wisdom, has decided yet again to alter the
dates on which the time changes, the list view for the
RAV recording times should be temporarily altered.

If as you stated, your clock is showing the correct
time on Sunday, April 1, 2007, then all the readings
in the recording time list view should once again be
displaying correctly.

I hope my explanation has proven to be of some value
rather than a bunch of incomprehensible gibberish.