[blindreplay] Re: rr9 shuts down the computer

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 20:36:04 -0500

Do not run both Replay AV 8 and Replay Radio 9 at the same time. Close one of
the programs.

Only use one program for recording.

Do not use both Replay AV 8 and Replay Radio to record at the same time.

Never lost speech from my screen readers.

Do you use Skype?

What operating system are you using and how old is your computer?