[blindreplay] rr9 shuts down the computer

  • From: blsmass@xxxxxxxx
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 13:39:38 -0800

When I tel rr9 to start recording and it says are you sure and I say yes
the program starts and everything stops on my computer.  I thought it
rebooted it but now I don't think so.  I was using replay 8 last night
and it apparently started and shut down the computer.  I didn't happen to
check it last night which I should have and it apparently started not too
long after I turned on the other program.  I have test it several times
to try to reproduce it and the computer does stop talking.  I am going to
have my grandson watch when I do it and find out what it does to the
computer.  I will add to this once I have done that.  When the radio
station starts NVDA stops talking.  I had both jaws and NVDA on yesterday
and both stop talking.  He says that nothing happens on the screen, it
just remains like it was.  This is a really serious problem.  What I will
have to do is to go to RR9 and uncheck all the days so it won't start.
Then I will have to wait till somebody fixes the problem if they can
reproduce it.  Kurt