[blindreplay] Re: replay music 3.0 problems

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 05:41:48 -0700 (PDT)

Make sure the driver is the audio driver and not your sound card driver in
settings button dialog box. To do this press your spacebar on settings button,
you will be in the "input tab" properties, press your tab key until you land on
input soruce combo box. This combox should be set to "audio driver" and not
your sound card driver. For me its the first choice in this combo box and is
announced as "audio driver. If you are not in the "input tab" properties press
your ctrl+tab keyboard keys to jump inot the input tab. You will know you are
there if you press insert+t for the title of the dialog box. JAWS will say page
is input for you. The dialog box has a total of 4 tabs. You will need to go to
the "output tab" properties and double check its settings. The combo box needs
to say "mp3" for one control and another settings needs to say "128 kbps".
Choose the ok button to save the settings.

Close/exit Replay Music 3. Run Replay Music 3 again. Press spacebar on record
button then go to the audio source you want to record and play the stream.

If you are recording off Windows Media Player then go to tools menu with alt+t,
choose plugins and make sure applian item is enabled.

I have relatives here from Canada so you many not here from me until Monday.