[blindreplay] registering Replay Music 5

  • From: "Dean Martineau" <dean92@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 01:13:09 -0700

I have successfully registered Replay Media Capture 5, but the process is
different with Replay Music 5. Using JAWS 14, I access the registration
dialog, and all I can see on the screen is the title line, "registration
dialog," and a close button.  I did not try any other screen readers but
doubt they would do better.  I clicked at various random places along the
title bar in the unlikely event I would cause the box to expand, but this
didn't happen.  I have brought this up before but didn't describe the
problem as well.

I hope sometime to be able to register the purchased product.

Dean