[blindreplay] Re: How many are on this list roll call

  • From: ":Pam Drake" <pamdrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 00:36:06 -0700

Petro,

I'm still here, and glad to see your posts.  I haven't purchased RM5, but
may do that.

I'm not using JAWS right now; but may check it out with Window-Eyes
and/or/NVDA.

I do miss Replay A/V, but haven't replaced my desktop computer since it
crashed a while ago. Can't make up my mind whether to get another Windows
machine, or get a Mac and keep using Windows on this laptop and a Netbook.
Maybe I can install one of the Replay programs on the laptop.

Thanks, always to Petro, Leslie, and the Applian team. Oh, and of course to
Allison for the list.

Pam