[blindreplay] Re: problems adding podcasts

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 08:20:44 -0400

Since you use the NVDA screen reader and I have been using NVDA for about a
week here can you tell me the following since you use the JAWS demo,
What is the NVDA screen reader's keystrokes for
JAWS cursor?
for PC cursor?
route JAWS to PC cursor?
invisible cursor?

Again I need the keystrokes for NVDA and not for JAWS. I am still reading the
NVDA user manual and learning so I hope you can assist.

Is there a good NVDA mailing list I can join?

Thank you.