[blindreplay] Re: problems adding podcasts

  • From: Leslie Bee <leslie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 09:10:34 -0700

Hey -
Let me pass this along to someone who knows Replay AV better than I.
Please stay tuned.
:)

On Sep 23, 2013, at 4:44 AM, Petro T. Giannakopoulos
<petrogia@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Applian is updating the media guide. I could not add podcasts from the media
guide about a week ago nor tv channels. A message would pop up when trying to
add either a podcasts or tv channel.

Leslie, can you comment on this?