[blindreplay] Re: problem with the url finder in replay av 8

  • From: "Robin G. Plitt" <plittr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 04:59:44 -0400

HI,

I've seen some sites where an animation or ad is played and the URL you want
isn't always the most recent one. You can select any of the URLS from the list
and test them before you choose it as the program source.

If you'd like, send the station to the list  and I'll try to get the working
URL for you.

Robin