[blindreplay] problem with the url finder in replay av 8

  • From: "Thierry Renoux" <trenoux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 17:24:47 -0700

Hello folks,

I'm having a problem in the listview of the url finder in RAV 8. after a few
seconds the most recent url comes back on focus, although it's not the one I
necessarily want to select. The only way I found gto go around the problem is
to go very fast to press the "add selection as new show" button. I don't know
if there is some animation stuff on the screen that would refocus jaws.

Any help would be really appreciated,

Thanks a lot for taking the time to put this list together.

Thierry