[blindreplay] Re: nvda 2015.1 and latest rmc 6

  • From: "Life My Way" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "lifemyway@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 16:17:34 -0500

Ok, I have tried sending an email to the nvda list but have not heard of anything from them about replay media catcher. I would be willing to beta test any improvements that would be made in replay media catcher for usage with nvda Please let me know. The Interface of rmc 5 works great with nvda but nothing like i said does with rmc 6 under windows 7 64 bit. Jaws loses focus on some of the controls and can not tell you correctly if things are turned on or off.