[blindreplay] Re: RMC 6 & Youtube

  • From: Jeffrey Wilson <jwilson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 07:24:42 -0700

You are correct.  In trial mode, RMC6 will capture full YouTube videos.  We
hope that customers like RMC6 enough to make a purchase.  All other downloads
are capped at 50%, except for live streams and the DVR which are capped at 2
minutes.  Conversions are also restricted to 50%.

As you mentioned in your other message, YouTube is making changes in April.  We
are monitoring the situation, and we hope there will not be any downtime in
RMC6 functionality.

Jeffrey Wilson
Applian Technologies, Inc.