[blindreplay] Re: making video folders

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 10:46:36 -0700 (PDT)

If I understand you here.
You add the .flv files by choosing add files button within Replay Converter 3
beta. If you are talking about the DVD disc you have burned you insert the DVD
in your computer's DVD drive. Open the DVD. I go to My Computer icon, open it,
locate my DVD drive, open this drive, look for:
video_ts folder.
Open video_ts folder like you do for any other folders you use. You will see
files now. Press your END key to get to the last file in the list. Usually the
last file will be the biggest file but to be shure here check its file size.
Video files are big. What you are looking for is the biggest .VOB file. This
will be your video file that will playback on your home computer or stand alone
DVD player. Note that if you have quite a bit of video you will see multiple
.VOB files in your video_ts folder.

I can playback .VOB files using Nero Showtime player.

Hope this helps.