[blindreplay] Re: NPR capture for GW Cox

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 11:47:17 -0600

Petro, thanks, but my point was beta 3 of RMC is not capturing the stream in a usable format. Even beta 3 of the converter didn't recognize it. What's even stranger is that it captures the little NPR announcement at the beginning as a separate mp3 file. I tried twice again this morning.

I'll take it up with Applian support.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>