[blindreplay] link for obtaining replay converter beta

  • From: Kurt Edwin Yount <blsmass@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 06:02:05 -0700

I looked for the replay converter beta link in last night's digest and
went up to the home page and couldn't find it.  I got the new replay
media capture to work great and it even sounds better.  Could somebody
provide the link for the converter and will it now convert FLV files so
they can be played in a DVD machine?  Thanks for your patience.  Kurt