[blindreplay] Re: link for obtaining replay converter beta

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 06:11:07 -0700 (PDT)

Go to my blog and press the letter h for headings and you will find the
download URL page there.

http://blindreplay.blogspot.com

I listed this URL 3 times in the blog so some of you won't miss it.

I believe it converts the .flv files to standard DVD format to playback in
stand alone DVD player that is connected to a tv set. Please read the notes on
how to install Replay Converter and ask any questions you may have on using
this new beta release.