[blindreplay] Re: interesting problem downloading won't stop

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 07:23:13 -0700 (PDT)

Explain in detail what you are doing as I am not understanding
but wants to help you.

In RAV 8 list view box where your shows and stations appear you
can right click on the item you are recording. To right click
use your applications keyboard key. You get this context menu.
Choose Stop recording - downloading.

Choose YES to save the recording. Then it will do the conversion
for the file if you told RAV 8 to a conversion.

My FTP server is up right now and you can download the mp3
tutorial if you need any of them.

ftp://petro.dyndns.org/PUBLIC/