[blindreplay] time zones

  • From: blsmass@xxxxxxxx
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 00:43:21 -0700

First I didn't know you had to allow for time zones especially when the
shows are in the guide and you pick them to add to your list.  I thought
Dean M had said that the times in the guide are usually adjusted for what
time zone you are in.  Secondly, since radio stations are not given I
don't know what city or state they are in.  That's another reason I would
like to know where they come from.  So, if I add something from the guide
I then have to go back and find out where they are and what time zone
they are in and then go back and fix the entries?  Now I am confused.
This is not even to mention a program like the glowing dial which has
never worked and all those drama shows that are the wrong length.  I know
it is really hard to keep up with this, but unless I am wrong you are
going to lose most of your OTR FM shows.  Kurt