[blindreplay] Re: how to get replay AV to recognize my TV card

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 05:45:49 -0800 (PST)

Here's Rick's podcast. Listen to it. See which software version
he uses with ATI.

http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/Audio/Poor%20Mans%20Media%20Center.mp3

His email address is on the podcast if you need to contact him.

The software I used that worked here was like 2.90+ but
recordings had lines going from left to right so I do not use
it.

It's much better to have an internal tv capture card using a PCI
slot.

You may want to call ATI too. See if you can use the oldr
software version that works for me and Rick with the newer video
cards.

But do see if you can get the tv card or USB ATI device to work
in RAV 8.41 and let us know.
Petro