[blindreplay] how to get replay AV to recognize my TV card

  • From: "Joanne" <houseofmusic3345@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 07:49:03 -0500

I am almost at the point where I can get a test recording done using my ATI
card, but it says it doesn't see a TV tuner card so obviously can't complete my
recording.  I've looked in settings but don't see a place to make it find my TV
tuner card.  How can I get Replay AV 8.41 to see that I do in fact have such a
card?  And yes I know ATI's are a real bear and I honestly don't like mine, so
if others have had trouble with Replay and ATI do you have a recommendation for
a better tuner card to have?  Thanks.