[blindreplay] Re: downloading podcasts with RAV

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 16:57:29 -0700

Hello Mac,

Shownotes are significant since podcasters use them to provide links and
other text resources mentioned during the show.  You may be missing some
content if you don't access the shownotes.  They're typically available by
simply visiting the podcaster's web site, but it is much better if the
podcatcher can let you access them directly from the show.

Please visit http://BlindWebAccess.com and sign the petition asking Yahoo!
to make their CAPTCHA accessible!
Darrell Shandrow - Accessibility Evangelist
another person.