[blindreplay] Re: downloading podcasts with RAV

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 15:58:46 -0700 (PDT)

The files from the podcast are downloading here. I can if you'd
like me to is send these files using YSI plugin which will send
you the files via email. It will be a good test as I have not
done it with podcast feed the sending of files via email.

Let me know.

The other thing you can try is copy and paste the Whole Note URL
into your browser and look at that page carefully as you maybe
able to download the files this way.

Petro