[blindreplay] Re: converter problem

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 11:40:24 -0800 (PST)

If it were me I would uninstall Replay AV 8, Replay Converter, YouSendIt,
WinPCap, backup the schedule 8.dat file. Reboot the PC. Download and install
Replay AV 8.43 or Replay AV 8.50. When you install Replay AV you get Replay
Converter included as part of the package. Do not attempt to install the stand
alone version of Replay Converter 3 as you will mess things up. The above are
only from me and not from Applain. Please note Replay Converter 3.12 and up
costs $9.95.