[blindreplay] Re: adding a podcast to directory if possible

  • From: "Susan Wojtecki" <wojtecki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 13:38:31 -0400

Mike,
Okay, that clarifies it somewhat. So are you saying that if i plugged in the URL from one of the export links or the mp3s that i can access that I can grab the podcast in Replay-AV even though the later links seem to be specific for the Itunes podcatcher? I guess I've never really learned to do this so am having a mental block about the how and where of plugging in the information, though I get the concept. In terms of the series I want, it turns out that they have compiled a CD for purchase, so I can either purchase it through them or, alternatively, ask my sightling son to download the files via Itunes and burn a CD for me, so strictly speaking accessibility really isn't an issue. However, if I can grab the podcast feed it would obviously be more convenient. i guess it is a matter of wanting to learn at this point more than anything else. i know you are using WindowEyes but expect that the process with JAWS is essentially the same, so if you think this is doable and would be willing to walk me through it I'd appreciate it. At any rate, thanks for the clarification re itunes.

susan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Pietruk" <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>