[blindreplay] Re: WXYT station via Replay Guide working

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 11:50:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Mike
I contacted Bill Moore at RadioTime. I made for them like 8 mp3
recordings using Jaws so they could hear how the RadioTime
application - RedButton tuner wasn't working when in PC cursor
mode with Jaws. I know the Tuner software does not have to be
used but only has to be installed and the program's icon only
has to be in the system tray in order for it to work by using
their web based site.

The software can be used with the Jaws cursor and its pretty
much exactly like the web based interface.

I do not know what they will do to improve the software here. I
told them what I know. It's up to them now.

The 8 recordings I did to explain to them totaled like 2 hours
and 30 minutes.

I told them if I were they I would improve the Settings
treeview. Tweak it so it doesn't read other text when arrowing
up and down this settings treeview. You know where you see
username first and so on.

Petro