[blindreplay] Re: URL Finder

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 17:02:54 -0400 (EDT)

Hap

Here's the link I have for WJJG

http://71.228.15.43:8150/listen.mp3.m3u

Just tested, and this indeed works for WJJG.

As to your question:  what do you do when multiple links are presented:
you test em all <grin>!!

Note that wjjg is one of those stations that seems to change their audio
stream links more often than not.

As a former west suburban resident myself (Elmwood park to be specific),
it freaked me out when I discovered WJJG streaming; but indeed they are
and have been now for some time.

For benefit of list readers, WJJG is a sunrise to sunset station meaning
that at night the stream won't work.

There are three secrets to the success of our work: prayer, prayer, and more
prayer.
Billy Graham