[blindreplay] Re: URL Finder

  • From: "Hap Holly" <hap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 15:55:49 -0500

Ah, the question is how to you determine just what the "right" link is if you are presented with three or four as I was with www.wjjgam1530.com a couple weeks ago? Per your suggestion, I forwarded your note to Tom.

Hap
----- Original Message ----- From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Hap Holly <hap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, August 9, 2009, 12:15 PM
Thanks a bunch, Petros! Perhaps you
can briefly explain for us goofballs how
to bring up the numbered URL address of a website.