[blindreplay] Re: Scheduling Recording

  • From: "Ron or Susan Denis" <rs_denis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 17:47:34 -0400

I believe the help system in replay is interactive and that it will place you in an area close to any answer that might help. I think it is invoked with F1 as in most programs but it's been very long since I've done this. For scheduling a program, it depends on whether you have anything already set up or not. If you have a program already set up you can press the context key followed by the letter p and be in the main set up area. It is a control tab set up with the first asking for show name, URL and additional recording and program basics. The next tab over has places for giving instructions about the kind of recording you want. The third control tab has scheduling set up for dates, times, and the like. If you have no program already initiated, You would use the add new program option which I believe is alt a or control a. Sorry, there's much most but ust got called for supper.

Ron Denis

-----Original Message----- From: Gary Petraccaro
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 11:26 AM
To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [blindreplay] Scheduling Recording

I'm coming back to Replay after not using it for a long  time.  I can't
remember how to schedule recordings and how to pick sites to be recorded.
Where can I find information on this?
Thanks.