[blindreplay] Re: Scheduling Recording

  • From: "Hap Holly" <hap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 20:14:02 -0500

What I find SOOO useful is the Replay Telecorder for Skype. I have it set up to automatically record my Skype conversations on my backup computer. I only use Skype on that computer for recording interviews for my RAIN Reports http://www.therainreport.com. Be advised, however, you have to check a box for it to record automatically when you call someone on Skype. As I recall it's only a $10 or $20 program. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dean Martineau" <dean92@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>