[blindreplay] Re: Retraction of bad URLs

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 03:58:21 -0800 (PST)

 Hi
You can manually activate the Podcasts shows you are subscribed
to with Replay AV 8:

Go to the list box within Replay AV 8.

Arrow to the Podcasts name you want to see if their are new
shows.

Press your applications keyboard key.

Context menu appears.

Press letter "S" on kyboard.

This starts the download of the podcast shows for that
particular podcast feed you have selected in the list box.

Review the podcast show name in the list box and you will see if
its downloading anything for you.

Petro