[blindreplay] My Podcasts Info continued

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 04:07:52 -0800 (PST)

I have my feed address of:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/PetrosPodcasts

Working in both Juice Receiver and Replay AV 8.04.

You copy and paste the URL in your favorite podcather. At the
end of my feed URL: PetrosPodcasts - the P's are capitalized.

In Juice you press ctrl+n and paste the URL in the edit box and
tab to the save button.

The blog address is there for you to download directly my audio
recordings directly to your hard drive. The same files are
available within my podcast subscription feed.

Any new podcasts I do here show up in both podcatchers
successfully. The problem appears to be incorrectly entering the
URL feed address by you.

Thank you.