[blindreplay] Re: Replay Music issue.

  • From: Leslie Bee <leslie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 13:34:30 -0700

Hey All -

We are just releasing an update to Replay Music - 3.56 - but the issue Mike was
having with Replay Music has to do with his anti virus software.

Here is what the developer said:  Yeah, what is happening is each time he runs
Replay Music his anti-virus program tells him that GENPUID.exe is being blocked
and if he wants to unblock it.  This is because the GENPUID.exe file changes
location everytime a user runs Replay Music.  We are aware of the issue and we
are working on a solution.  Only some anti-virus programs do this, so it
depends what anti-virus program you have on your computer and it appears AVG is
one of them.

So long story short - we are working on it.
Sorry I don't have a faster solution.

All the best,
Leslie