[blindreplay] Re: Replay Music issue.

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 03:45:11 -0700 (PDT)

Bob
Applian is working on the issue with the genpuid.exe which some anti virus
programs are attempting to block. AVG anti virus is one such product attempting
to block genpuid.exe. The developer said he is working on this. The file
changes locations and not all anti virus products try to block this file.

This .exe file is used to name your tracks with a name like artist and album.
Personally I thought the gracenote was a better service.

Petro