[blindreplay] Re: Replay Media Catcher 5 & Start Your Capture

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 13:23:53 -0400

Replay Media Catcher 5.0.1.2 is vastly improved for accessibility so you may want to wait for it to be released.

With the older version of RMC 5 I didn't hear a start monitoring button on the main interface nor did I hear the Internet module/tab on the main interface.

So do you hear a Internet button on your main interface?

If you do not hear the Internet button on your main interface please do this,

Press enter key on Library button on your main interface.

Press alt+v to bring up the view toolbar. In the list press enter key on Internet if it has no check mark.

Now check your main UI and see if you see the Internet button. Its always after Library.

Press Enter key on Internet button on main UI.

Now press alt+i and choose in the menu 'start monitoring'. You will hear the sound. This tells you its ready to capture.

To view your recordings in the listview you must choose Library button that is located on main UI. Press enter key on Library.

Best way to find the listview is to press shift+tab while on the Library button.