[blindreplay] Re: Replay Media Catcher 5 & Start Your Capture

  • From: "J. Landrum" <amber8844@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 11:40:24 -0400

On 8/3/13, Petro T. Giannakopoulos <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Replay Media Catcher 5.0.1.2
> JAWS 14
>
> How to capture your media
>
> Press enter on the Library module/tab.
> Press enter on display listview.
>
> On the main UI, tab to the start monitoring and press enter key on it.
>
> Sound is heard.
>
> The capture process is on now.
>
> Tab to the listview contents. For me the best way to find the listview is to
>
> tab to the Library module/tab and do Shift+tab one time. You should land on
>
> the listview.
>
> Now minimize RMC 5 with windows key + m.
>
> Go to your media. Like a radio station stream. Play it. Stop the media. Note
>
> some media will require you to leave it on the entire duration in order for
>
> it to be captured, Read the FAQS learn more about this. Press alt+h.
>
> Now alt+tab back into your RMC 5 program and you will see your recordings in
>
> the listview box.
>
> You can use
> insert+ctrl+1 for the name
> Insert+ctrl+2 for the date
> insert+ctrl+3 for the status of your recording/download

Hi, I am having trouble finding the start monitoring button. I have
followed your instructions to the letter. I also can't find where to
regester replay catcher. Oh by the way I am trying to use replay
catcher 5.0.11 does that make a difference in your instructions. Would
appreciate any advice you can give me. You may contact me off list if
you like.