[blindreplay] Re: Music of YOur Life: follow-up

  • From: "Pam Drake" <pamdrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 09:54:36 -0700

Thanks, Petro!

-----Original Message-----
From: blindreplay-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blindreplay-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Pam Drake
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 9:38 PM
To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [blindreplay] Re: Music of YOur Life: follow-up

Thanks a million, Mike.  It would be great to have it in the RAV guide if
they can do it.

Just for fun I tried launching the stream from the convoluted link, and it
wouldn't open.  The message said Windows Media Player could not open it.  In
fact, the second time I entered the url IE tried to ftp it.  not
surprisingly that couldn't be done either.  Wonder why the difference,
unless Vtuner just has some special coding.

Thanks again.

Pam