[blindreplay] Move Replay Products To A New Computer

  • From: "Rob" <rarmstr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 06:33:40 -0400

The subject line captures what I need to do.  I tried entering my activation
code on the new Windows 7 computer, but I get the error message Invalid
Application Code.

I have not yet uninstalled the software from the old computer.  Please
describe the process I should follow to move the software to my new PC.
IWhen I run the uninstall process, will the activation code be released at
the Applian server so I can use the same code on the new computer?  Or do I
have to request a new code?

I appreciate your help.

Rob