[blindreplay] Re: Move Replay Products To A New Computer

  • From: Leslie Bee <leslie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>, "blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 06:25:33 -0700

Hi Rob (and everybody)
Please write me separately at leslie@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:leslie@xxxxxxxxxxx> so
I can help you get this fixed.
Is your code saying it's invalid because it's been activated too many times?

And also can you send me the code that you are using to activate your products.
Typically you just need to re-download and activate using the same code you
received when you purchased.
If a code has been activated too many times - happens when someone has
reformatted their PC - or uninstalled and reinstalled - we will need to reset
the code.  That is something customer support can do.

So I await your reply.
Thanks
Leslie