[blindreplay] Re: Missing MP3 File

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 06:50:47 -0700 (PDT)

What were you trying to record there. Send the info to this
list. Include the URL you have. Have you successfully recorded
whatever you were trying to record last night?

Did you set the start and end recording times correctly. If you
are trying to record a Real player stream you need Real Player
on your computer. Not sure if the Real Alternative player,
alternative player will work with Replay AV.

You can send the log file to Applian for more assistance.

All the Clear Channels streams have changed their URL addresses.

Petro