[blindreplay] Re: Missing MP3 File

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 13:05:05 -0700 (PDT)

See if this will work but no guarantee:

Open the m3u file with Notepad or whatever word processor you
use.

Copy the http: or mms: complete file you see in your text editor
ending with the .asf extension.

Paste this copied URL into your WMP player. That is. Run Windows
Media Player, do a ctrl+u, edit box appears for you, do a ctrl+V
to paste the copied URL into the edit box and then press your
enter key.

Another thing you can try is:

Copy this .m3u file into another folder on your hard drive like
into a folder called Test. This way your original .m3u file is
still being preserved. Highlight this .m3u file in the test
folder. Press your F2 key to rename the ending extension to .asf
or even try .asx. See if the file plays back by pressing ener
key on it.

If not move this renamed file to it original location and try to
play it.

Petro