[blindreplay] Re: Is there a particular audio tutorial you want me to do

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 15:06:57 -0500

Hi Life
There was once a basketball player who changed his name to World Be Free.
Anyway, Replay Media Splitter at one time was not the best when it comes to
accessibility. It has been many years ago when I tried it. All I can say is to
stay on the list for some new news about Replay Media Splitter.

  how abouthow to use media splitter to split audio/ and video files into
chuncks and the like?
    Is there a particular audio tutorial you want me to do?