[blindreplay] Re: Hi. Anyone on the list these days?

  • From: "dean martineau" <dean92@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 03:33:33 -0800

I am, so the list still works.

Dean

-----Original Message-----
From: blindreplay-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blindreplay-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bob Campbell
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 11:23 PM
To: "Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@smtp126.sbc.mail.sp1.yahoo.com
Subject: [blindreplay] Hi. Anyone on the list these days?

Hi all.
I was wondering if the Applian Blind Replay list is still active.  I haven't

noticed any traffic in the past few weeks.
If anyone can help,
  I need info on how to turn off the progress bar in RM 2.51.
I know 2.51 is an old version of Replay Music.
But it's the one I had the most success with when it comes to song
recognition.
Does anybody still remember how to make the changes and disable the %
announcements while recording?
 Thanks,
Bob C, the O G.
Happy New Year to  all yall out there . If there is anybody left...
A burning Question,
If an email is sent and there is nobody  there   to read it,
did it clutter up anybody's in box?

database 4773 (20100114) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 4773 (20100114) __________