[blindreplay] Hi. Anyone on the list these days?

  • From: "Bob Campbell" <robert-c@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@smtp126.sbc.mail.sp1.yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 23:22:50 -0800

Hi all.
I was wondering if the Applian Blind Replay list is still active.  I haven't
noticed any traffic in the past few weeks.
If anyone can help,
  I need info on how to turn off the progress bar in RM 2.51.
I know 2.51 is an old version of Replay Music.
But it's the one I had the most success with when it comes to song
Does anybody still remember how to make the changes and disable the %
announcements while recording?
Bob C, the O G.
Happy New Year to  all yall out there . If there is anybody left...
A burning Question,
If an email is sent and there is nobody  there   to read it,
did it clutter up anybody's in box?