[blindreplay] Re: For Chris Replay Media Catcher

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 15:30:51 -0600

RMC 3 is a piece of cake. Remember to start it before playing what you want to record with alt right arrow to record menu and down arrow to the record selection. The tone that tells you when the file has been captured is a great help. And remember to turn it off. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>