[blindreplay] Re: For Chris Replay Media Catcher

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 16:22:44 -0400

Replay Media Catcher which I call RMC so you'd know this.

If you use RMC 3

Press alt key only then right arrow one time to access the menu bar items. Do not use the record button on main interface.

RMC 4
Use alt+f, alt+d are some of the menus. This product is about 1 month old. Also note Applain has blind discount codes.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>